The audio review of “Love in Mandya” is coming in pretty late in cycle, nevertheless it’s coming at the right time, what with the movie hitting the silver screen this week.
All the lyrics are penned by the director Arasu Antare himself. The music is composed by Anoop Seelin. He has been one of those silent champion in KFI over the years. Some of his songs are so lovable,but yet to be called as palatial . This album seems to have added one more hit into his kitty.
- Opkombutlu kanla : Enchanting melody of the album. Anoop Seelin has harmonized it all over. It has melody written all over it and the soothing folksy lyrics add to the party. The tune is going to stay on the minds with an impressionable mark.
- Ondu aparoopada gaana idu : A sole duet with a retro feel. Anoop Seelin seems to have a firm hold on such genre.Lyrics are refreshing and the song literally take you to the 80s.Rajesh and K.S.Chitra have exuded the song with ease .
- Currentu hoda time alli : Contrary to the above two melodies, this one classifies among the fast numbers. Bappi Lahiri and Sinchana Dixit are the singers. Incidentally Bappi Lahiri known for composing similar kind of tunes (in the 80s), singing this seems to be a feather in the cap for the veteran. His energy levels are pretty high which has made this song hugely popular already.
- Lo Maava : Sung by L.N Shastri and Master Rajkumar. This bit song is already in vogue with hilarious lyrics comprising of Mandyada Gandu Ambarish’s movie names.
- Ooru keri bittu : Yet another bit song hummed by singer Nakul Nabhaynkar. This number is pretty passable with some typical Mandya lyrics.
Overall Love in Mandya album is a winner in all sense, easily adorable to an amalgam of audience.
Namcinema rating : 4/5